Indigenous Peoples Movement is a registered non-profit organization. As a non-profit, we do not have shareholders or owners. Our organization is governed by a dedicated Board of Directors who oversee the strategic direction and financial integrity of our operations. The board ensures that we operate transparently, ethically, and in accordance with our mission.
Our operations are primarily funded through the generous contributions of individuals, philanthropic foundations, and grants. We are deeply grateful to our community of donors and partners who believe in our mission and support our work.
- Individual Donations: We receive contributions from individuals who resonate with our cause. These donations, whether one-time or recurring, provide vital support for our ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Grants: We actively seek and receive funding from various grant-making institutions, both public and private. These grants typically support specific projects or aspects of our operations, based on the criteria set by the grant-makers.
- Partnerships: We collaborate with other organizations, both non-profit and for-profit, in joint ventures that align with our mission. Through these partnerships, we receive both monetary and in-kind support.
- Fundraising Events: Periodically, we organize fundraising events, campaigns, and activities to raise awareness and gather financial support for our initiatives.
- Merchandise and Services: While our primary source of income is through donations and grants, we occasionally generate funds by offering merchandise or specific services related to our mission.
We believe in complete transparency. Detailed financial reports, including our income sources and expenditure, are available annually and can be accessed on our website or requested from our office. Our commitment is to ensure every penny we receive is used judiciously in the pursuit of our mission.