Who We Are:
Indigenous Peoples Movement TV, often abbreviated as IPM TV, is an innovative television station dedicated to bringing indigenous narratives, cultures, and perspectives to the forefront of global media. Set to launch on all major OTT platforms on January 1, 2024, we are on a mission to reshape how indigenous stories are told and understood.
In a media landscape where indigenous voices have historically been underrepresented or misunderstood, IPM TV envisions a world where:
- Indigenous stories are told by indigenous people, ensuring authenticity and depth.
- Viewers across the globe gain insight into the rich tapestry of indigenous cultures, histories, and contemporary challenges.
- Dialogue and understanding between indigenous communities and the broader global audience is fostered, breaking barriers and building bridges.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic Programming: From gripping documentaries and enlightening talk shows to riveting dramas and captivating cultural showcases, IPM TV offers a diverse range of content that resonates with audiences everywhere.
- Authentic Representation: Our team consists of indigenous creators, producers, and storytellers, ensuring the content remains true to its roots.
- Global Reach: With accessibility on all major OTT platforms, our content is available to a worldwide audience, amplifying the voices of indigenous communities like never before.
At IPM TV, we pledge:
- To remain steadfast in our commitment to truth, accuracy, and fairness.
- To prioritize the well-being and representation of indigenous communities in all that we do.
- To be an ever-evolving platform that grows in response to the needs and aspirations of indigenous peoples globally.
Whether you’re a viewer, a content creator, or an advocate, there are numerous ways to be a part of the IPM TV community:
- Viewers: Tune in, engage with our content, and share it with your networks.
- Creators: Pitch your stories, collaborate with our team, and bring your vision to a global platform.
- Advocates: Support our cause, champion indigenous rights, and spread the word about IPM TV.